Prep Redzone 7on7
Which Best Describes You?
Frequently Asked Questions
The Prep Redzone 7 on 7 series is the first-ever circuit with GUARANTEED coverage. Participating teams will play in front of Prep Redzone scouts, with the top performers being featured in numerous articles on prepredzone.com. Prep Redzone is home to over 300 paid college subscribers, including programs at the D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JUCO levels. In addition to written coverage, top performers at Prep Redzone 7 on 7 events will be highlighted by our social media team through personalized graphics, highlight videos, and more.
- All teams will have a 4 game guarantee.
- Open to all 12U, 14U, 15U, and 18U teams *Current seniors (class of 2024) are permitted to play in this event
- 12u Players must be no older than 12 years of age on the first day of the event
- 14u Players must be no older than 14 years of age on the first day of the event
- 15u Players must be no older than 15 years of age on the first day of the event
- 18u Players must be no older than 19 years of age on the first day of the event and must currently be enrolled in high school
- Media coverage provided by PrepRedzone.com and other outlets
- Tournament Rules
No. You can select any event(s) that fit into your schedule. Multi-event and multi-team discounts are available.
Yes. Each participant will be required to check in at the registration table. Teams must have all players registered in Zorts to expedite the certification process. Players are only permitted to play on one team for the entirety of the tournament and they must be on the team’s roster. All players must have a wristband to be eligible to compete. Field generals and tournament staff will monitor this. Any players caught competing without a wristband or playing on multiple teams will be eliminated from the tournament and the team will forfeit their game. Softshell helmets and mouthguards are strongly encouraged, but not required for participation.
Weekend passes will be offered on Saturday. Day passes will be available on Saturday and Sunday. Passes can be purchased at the event via debit or credit card. Cash transactions will NOT be allowed.
- Weekend Pass: $25
- Day Pass: $15
- Kids 8 and under are free
We strongly recommend registering as soon as possible to guarantee your team a spot in the event.
The final deadline to register is 5 PM CST the Tuesday before the event start date. However, registration may close sooner if there is limited field space available.